Helping to Promote Healing
Laredo Medical Center is an integrated delivery system that features a wide array of sophisticated medical care in an attractive, welcoming environment that helps to promote healing. Our patients and their families have no need to travel out of town for access to medical specialty services. Laredo Medical Center is committed to providing technology through functional facilities, caring patient-focused services and quality. The 650,000-square-foot complex is located on a 50-acre campus on Saunders Street and Meadow Avenue. The facility includes two medical office buildings.
Laredo Medical Center offers:
- Inpatient and outpatient medical and surgical services for our regional delivery area from birth through the senior years.
- A one-stop health care facility, designed with the kind of convenience that allows you to coordinate tests and physician appointments for the same visit.
- A medical laboratory, a community center, educational classrooms, and physician offices - all easily accessible through the main lobby.
- 24/7 emergency and trauma care
- Cardiac services, including: heart catheterization, balloon angioplasty, open-heart surgery, and heart valve replacement.
Read details about our services by clicking on a link in the sidebar.