Getting you to the right place in the right hands is critical and at Laredo Medical Center, we’re committed to your heart care. The hospital has two 24-hour catheterization labs that each offer technological advances to provide enhanced services for patients. And with double the space available, no time is wasted with scheduled appointments or in emergency situations. The one-stop cardiac lab offers patient prepping, surgical, and recovery all in one location—eliminating the need to be moved from one place to another.
When it comes to matters of the heart, comfort and convenience are the first steps in recovery. And with the only open-heart surgical team in Laredo, LMC is devoted to caring for all your heart needs through services like cardiac catheterization, an open-heart program and outpatient cardiac rehabilitation.
Don’t wait, find out how we can help before it’s too late.
Feb. 1, 2012 - Laredo Medical Center celebrates 22 years of caring for Hearts through its comprehensive Heart Program
LMC Medical Update
To learn more about the Chest Pain Center at Laredo Medical Center, check out these segments of LMC Medical Update.
- Cardiac Cath Lab with Dr. Carlos Cigarroa (Feb. 10, 2011)
- Cardiac Rehabilitation (Feb. 17, 2011)
- Cardiac Rehab Patient, Ana Maria Cantu (Feb. 24, 2011)
- Part 1 of 4 - Comprehensive Heart Program Anniversary with Dr Joaquin G Cigarroa
(Feb. 2, 2012)
- Part 2 of 4 - Comprehensive Heart Program Anniversary with Dr. Carlos Cigarroa
(Feb. 9, 2012)
- Part 3 of 4 - Comprehensive Heart Program Anniversary with Dr. Arthur Santos
(Feb. 16, 2012)
- Part 4 of 4 - Comprehensive Heart Program Anniversary with Chelo and Peter Montalvo (Feb. 23, 2012)
- Comprehensive Heart Program Anniversary 'Mi Corazon' Celebration (Feb. 29, 2012)
- Men's Health Month: The Importance of getting a Stress Test with Leo Flores (June 14, 2012)
- Men's Health Month: How a Stress Test can Save your Life with Dr. Joaquin Cigarroa (June 21, 2012)